Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Recipes - Day 7: The Experiment

Wow!  Day 7's recipes below... I didn't think I'd get them all finished today, but I have and it's a relief!  Going through the recipes in such detail has my mouth watering though, and I can't wait to start trying them all next week!

Another ingredient that I've researched (included in Day 7's recipes) is "horseradish".  I've certainly heard of this, but only in its form in a jar.  Here's what Wikipedia had to say: "Cooks use the terms "horseradish" or "prepared horseradish" to refer to the grated root of the horseradish plant mixed with vinegar. Prepared horseradish is white to creamy-beige in colour. It will keep for months refrigerated but eventually will start to darken, indicating it is losing flavour and should be replaced."

No comments:

Post a Comment