Monday, April 30, 2012

Experiment Disclaimer


For those of you who are interested in participating in "Cooking Like Grandma: The Experiment", please read over these disclaimers.  There's nothing legal about the disclaimers, but I just want to clarify a few things:

  1. Where I have used the word 'diet*' on the "Experiment" page, in these instances, I use the following definition of the word diet:
    di·et n. 
    1. The usual food and drink of a person or animal. 

    I am not referring to "2. A regulated selection of foods, as for medical reasons or cosmetic weight loss."
  2. I am not a dietician, nutritionist, doctor etc.  This menu plan has been organised by myself and not in consultation with any of the aforementioned practitioners.  It is not necessarily a nutritionally based diet and has been collated purely using recipes from the books/resources mentioned in previous blog posts.
  3. Although there is a seriousness to the thoughts provoked by reading my Grandma's recipe books, including the answers I'm looking for, this actual experiment is meant to be fun, so please ensure that your participation in the experiment with me, remains as it was intended - a possibly disastrous culinary experience, full of laughter and lightheartedness!

No comments:

Post a Comment